Step into a world of ethereal beauty and botanical wonder with the newest addition to our print gallery, "Gloriosa." Inspired by the mesmerizing charm of the gloriosa lily, a flower that dances between reality and fantasy, this print is a celebration of nature's most enchanting marvels. The gloriosa flower, with its intricate petals and dynamic, spiraling form, has long been a symbol of beauty, resilience, and transformation.
Gloriosa, often referred to as the "Flame Lily" or "Glory Lily," is known for its striking, spiraling petals in vibrant shades of red, orange, and yellow. Its unique appearance and mythical allure have made it a symbol of transformation and beauty across cultures.
“Regal and otherworldly", our team reimagined the Gloriosa flower in a glorious blue, accompanied by other fantastical florals; making our very own ‘enchanted wonderland’. Contrasting prints and patterns inspired by a diverse array of flora and fauna. From fiery red leaves to the golden glow of autumnal sunsets, our designs encapsulate the essence of this enchanting time of year. A little 'Alice in Wonderland'? Yes, bang on!
Seen here : The Gloriosa Scalloped Short Tiered dress. Set on a 100% cotton poplin, this style features beautiful scallop details on the neck, our signature voluminous sleeves with smocked cuffs and tiers with scalloped edges.
A classic Drawn silhouette - with a twist, this one will take you from day to night with ease. Wear her with trainers or strappy sandals during the day and heels to dinner in the evening.
Made in INDIA
- Seen here: Mayra is 5'10" and wearing a size XS
Relaxed fit with flared silhouette
- Exaggerated raglan sleeves with shirred cuffs
Round neck with scalloped collar details
- Inseam pockets on the side
- This dress does not require lining
- We use flash photography for all our images. Slight variation of colour might occur due to the indoor/outdoor lighting or the setting of your screen.
- While we have strict quality checks in place, color and print placements vary from piece to piece. This is often due to the nature of the fabric, individual screen settings, lighting conditions.
- DRY CLEAN ONLY
- Once processed and dispatched - domestic shipping takes 5-7 business days and international shipping takes 10-12 business days.
- We offer free shipping within India. There is an additional fee charged for international shipping. The shipping rates will be visible and added on check out. We ship via DHL Express for all international orders. Please note - any customs or VAT applicable must be borne by the customer. Please contact your local customs office for current charges before you order. Once your shipment is dispatched and if you are unable to pay these at the time of accepting your package, please note that the order will not be cancelled or refunded.
The more you order, the happier we are! However, we strongly discourage our customers from buying any item where there is doubt. Please reveiw our store policies prior to placing your order. For information on our store policies, please visit https://shopdrawn.com/pages/return-policy