Our season finale for summer 2023 is here and it is as fierce as its inspiration. Step into a world of ethereal beauty and botanical wonder with the newest addition to our print gallery, "Gloriosa." Inspired by the mesmerizing charm of the gloriosa lily, a flower that dances between reality and fantasy, this print is a celebration of nature's most enchanting marvels. The gloriosa flower, with its intricate petals and dynamic, spiraling form, has long been a symbol of beauty, resilience, and transformation.
Gloriosa, often referred to as the "Flame Lily" or "Glory Lily," is known for its striking, spiraling petals in vibrant shades of red, orange, and yellow. Its unique appearance and mythical allure have made it a symbol of transformation and beauty across cultures.
“Regal and otherworldly", our team reimagined the Gloriosa flower in a glorious blue, accompanied by other fantastical florals; making our very own ‘enchanted wonderland’. Contrasting prints and patterns inspired by a diverse array of flora and fauna. From fiery red leaves to the golden glow of autumnal sunsets, our designs encapsulate the essence of this enchanting time of year. A little 'Alice in Wonderland'? Yes, bang on!
Seen here : The Gloriosa Godet Mini dress. Set on a 100% cotton poplin, this playful little number comes with adjustable straps and a contrast print for the 10 godets that add a little extra drama when you twirl.
This one can be worn as is or layered under your favourite denim jacket for crisper days.
Made in INDIA
- Seen here: Mayra is 5'10" and wearing a size XS
Fit and flared silhouette
- Wide V-neck with adjustable straps
10 godet attachments below the seam at the hem
- Inseam pockets on the side
- This dress does not require lining
- We use flash photography for all our images. Slight variation of colour might occur due to the indoor/outdoor lighting or the setting of your screen.
- DRY CLEAN ONLY
- Once processed and dispatched - domestic shipping takes 5-7 business days and international shipping takes 10-12 business days.
- We offer free shipping within India. There is an additional fee charged for international shipping. The shipping rates will be visible and added on check out. We ship via DHL Express for all international orders. Please note - any customs or VAT applicable must be borne by the customer. Please contact your local customs office for current charges before you order. Once your shipment is dispatched and if you are unable to pay these at the time of accepting your package, please note that the order will not be cancelled or refunded.
The more you order, the happier we are! However, we strongly discourage our customers from buying any item where there is doubt. Please reveiw our store policies prior to placing your order. For information on our store policies, please visit https://shopdrawn.com/pages/return-policy