This is an exciting time of growth for Drawn and a great opportunity to join a close-knit and hard-working team who loves to have fun along the way! We are currently hiring for the following positions. Interested candidates can send across their CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graphic Designer - FULL TIME ( ON-SITE) Gurgaon
The ideal candidate will be a creative individual who can interpret our brand aesthetic into creative assets across both print and digital outputs, who is passionate about unique design and compelling visual storytelling and can hit the ground running whilst maintaining high standards and consistency.
- Conceptualising and executing exciting designs and templates across all communication channels.
- Website updates including but not limited to, banners, landing pages, homepage and graphic assets across the site.
- Familiarity with Web & UX/UI best practices.
- Working closely with the team to create and develop weekly newsletter templates and designs.
- Research and keep abreast of emerging design trends and practices.
- Ideate and develop packaging and marketing collaterals
We would love someone with
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role preferably within fashion
- BA (Hons) in Graphic Design/ Motion Graphics
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and understanding of best practices for these within
- A strong creative individual who has an eye for artistry, detail and storytelling
- Familiarity with UX/UI best practices
- Understanding of Shopify
- Knowledge of how users interact across all platforms
- Fluency in Adobe CS After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD, Figma
- Strong typography skills
- Image editing and retouching skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced growing business
- Excellent organisational skills
- Up to date with new trends and quick to learn new and skills and systems
- To deliver briefs on time and to agreed specifications
2.Social Media Manager - FULL TIME ( ON-SITE) Gurgaon
We are seeking a creative and dynamic Community & Content Manager to join our team. This role requires a talented individual with a strong background in content creation, design using Adobe programs, social media management, community engagement and a love for fashion.
You will be responsible for producing visually appealing and engaging content, managing our social media channels, and fostering community growth.
- Managing and executing social media strategies across various platforms
- Scheduling, and posting engaging content that drives user engagement
- Monitoring social media trends, track key metrics, and analysing performance data
- Cultivating an active and engaged online community around our brand and products
- Interacting daily with customers, addressing sales inquiries.
- Providing creative input and ideas for marketing campaigns, promotions, and initiatives
- Assisting the team during marketing events as required
- Building relationships with content creators that align with the brand's values and aesthetic.
- Developing visually captivating marketing materials using Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Writing both short-form and long-form copy for offline and online channels
- Strong grasp of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) for content creation and design
- 2-3 years demonstrated experience managing social media platforms and executing successful social media campaigns. Prior experience in Fashion is preferred.
- Strong understanding of social media trends, algorithms, and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside the box to create innovative content
- Analytical skills to track and measure the effectiveness of content and social media efforts
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for staying up-to-date with the latest marketing, design, and social media trends