Part of #TheArtistEdit, we are delighted to present the 'First Bloom' print drawn by Anjali Rungta of The Tiny Tumbler. An incredibly talented artist, this print was inspired by one of her artworks titled 'Peonies in a vase'.
The First Bloom print is the artist's take on the classic floral print set on the stoic crisp white shirt as her canvas, in her inimitable style using oil pastels and pencil. The most inspiring thing about Anjali and her artworks is that they always encouraged you to find joy in simple things. To take a moment and cherish the beauty that surrounds you. To actually stop and smell the roses- and for that we will always be grateful.
We lost Anjali a few weeks after she finished this print for us. But just like her beautiful flowers, she will bloom in our hearts forever.
Made in INDIA
- Seen here: Pragya is wearing a size XS
Drop shoulder relaxed fit sleeves with cuff and placket detail
- Collar set wider than regular collar for an off-shoulder look and feel
- High-low flared hemline with slits
- While we have strict quality checks in place, color and print placements vary from piece to piece. This is often due to the nature of the fabric, our resistance to over-treating our pieces with chemicals, as well as utilizing all fabrics dyed or printed to reduce wastage.
100% cotton poplin
- Dry clean only
Most important: Iron on reverse / inside out
- Once dispatched, domestic shipping takes 7 working days and international shipping takes 10-12 working days.
The more you order, the happier we are! However, we strongly discourage our customers from buying any item where there is a doubt. Please reveiw our store policies prior to placing your order. For information on our store policies, please visit https://shopdrawn.com/pages/return-policy