Part of #TheArtistEdit, we are delighted to present the 'First Bloom' print drawn by Anjali Rungta of The Tiny Tumbler. An incredibly talented artist, this print was inspired by one of her artworks titled 'Peonies in a vase'.
The First Bloom print is the artist's take on the classic floral print set on the stoic crisp white shirt as her canvas, in her inimitable style using oil pastels and pencil. The most inspiring thing about Anjali and her artworks is that they always encouraged you to find joy in simple things. To take a moment and cherish the beauty that surrounds you. To actually stop and smell the roses- and for that we will always be grateful.
We lost Anjali a few weeks after she finished this print for us. But just like her beautiful flowers, she will bloom in our hearts forever.
Made in INDIA
- Seen here: Pragya is wearing a size XS
Drop shoulder relaxed fit sleeves with cuff and placket detail
- Collar set wider than regular collar for an off-shoulder look and feel
- High-low flared hemline with slits
- While we have strict quality checks in place, color and print placements vary from piece to piece. This is often due to the nature of the fabric, our resistance to over-treating our pieces with chemicals, as well as utilizing all fabrics dyed or printed to reduce wastage.
100% cotton poplin
- Dry clean only
Most important: Iron on reverse / inside out
- We will start shipping preorders 20th February 2022 onwards. Once dispatched, domestic shipping takes 7 working days and international shipping takes 10-12 working days.
We strongly discourage our customers from buying any item where there is a doubt. Please feel free to contact us for any additional information before making your purchase.
We offer an exchange of sizes. For exchange requests, please reach out to us within 48 hours of receiving your order. If the size is not available, we will offer store credit valid for 60 days.
We do not offer returns or exchanges on international orders.
If you have received an incorrect or damaged item, please contact us with your order number and an image or description of the issue within 48 hours of delivery. We will refund your entire amount.
If you simply change your mind, we are terribly sorry, but we will not be able to accept a return or provide a refund. We will however encourage you to check with your friends and family for they might like to take that piece off your hands.
We do not offer any exchange and refund on discounted items. We hold the right to not accept a return in case the product is used, altered, or damaged by the customer.