Once dispatched, domestic shipping takes 7-10 business days and international shipping takes 10-12 business days.
Part of #TheArtistEdit, we are delighted to bring back The Art Class print - drawn by Ishita Bansal. The idea behind this print was to replicate a canvas, with large and unrestricted scribbles of bright colours.
We wanted to include EVERYTHING - every crayon, every colour pencil, every sketch pen in our colouring box! Not limited by any trend board, colour palette or format - we wanted to create something that was fun, unique and a reminder of simpler times when we weren't SO caught up with following the rules and colouring between the lines.
Seen here in our bestselling Off Shoulder Oversized Shirt.
From the artist:
"My art is formed from my unique experience, thoughts, and love for colors. I usually create works of art taking inspiration indirectly from nature and my surroundings, the regular/irregular formation of new shapes, the subtle change in color, value, and details in the same subject. I work with a lot of mediums. I was introduced to Digital art-making, in college and ever since then, I have been fusing natural textures with digital pixels.
Working with Drawn has been refreshing in terms of art. Rhea, the founder of Drawn, made me push my boundaries as an artist and awoke the child within.The art is the clear nostalgic depiction of my innocent childhood. The irregularity of lines and forms, a combination of textual qualities and unusual derivative shapes from nature pushes the boundaries of what can be defined as a drawing or a print; but relates more closely to what we may describe as a child's imagination, a grey area between art and forms."
- Ishita Bansal.
Made in INDIA
- Seen here: Devaki is wearing a size L
Relaxed fit with tapered hem, free size around the chest
Exaggerated dolman sleeves
- Off shoulder neckline with hooks on each side to adjust the level of off-shoulder.
- Mother of pearl buttons down the back to adjust hip flare
- While we have strict quality checks in place, color and print placements vary from piece to piece. This is often due to the nature of the fabric, our resistance to over-treating our pieces with chemicals, as well as utilizing all fabrics dyed or printed to reduce wastage.
100% Cotton poplin
Machine wash cold to avoid shrinkage and to preserve colour
Do not bleach / tumble dry / iron on print
Most important: Iron on reverse / inside out
- Once processed and dispatched - domestic shipping takes 5-7 business days and international shipping takes 10-12 business days.
- We offer free shipping within India. There is an additional fee charged for international shipping. The shipping rates will be visible and added on check out. We ship via DHL Express for all international orders. Please note - any customs or VAT applicable must be borne by the customer. Please contact your local customs office for current charges before you order. Once your shipment is dispatched and if you are unable to pay these at the time of accepting your package, please note that the order will not be cancelled or refunded.
The more you order, the happier we are! However, we strongly discourage our customers from buying any item where there is a doubt. Please reveiw our store policies prior to placing your order. For information on our store policies, please visit https://shopdrawn.com/pages/return-policy